Sunday, January 28, 2007

Too much Moes

I am completely full of Moes at this moment! I can't believe I fit it all in actually. There is truly nothing like going to church and then going out to eat with some Horeb folks at Moes... it makes me so happy. This morning Timmy Gaster spoke to the middle school students in sunday school Remix on Colossians 2. It was such a good talk. They seemed to really engage with him as he spoke. He did a wonderful job showing them that God lives in them... Jesus Christ is all they need because JEsus Christ is all there is! It comforts me to know these students do not go into the world and their schools alone... in fact the God of the universe is there guide. I also learned this morning one of my students has this very blogger as her homepage... so to you Catie... I give you a shout out!


KNOWING Jesus is all we need...
Trevor

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi trev its catie aww thks for the shout out :) i enjoyed church this morning

Anonymous said...

Moe's is my hands down favorite restaurant. I loveeeee it....

Unknown said...

Wade and I enjoyed witnessing Jack Bauer's awesomeness with you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Chocolate!

It's Mich
It was great eating Moe's with you! :)
I say that Moe's beats Velveeta beagals and pickeled sausages any day!
<><