Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mars Hill part 1

So we arrived in Grand Rapids, MI at about 6:oopm and immediately learned we lost our three bags somehow between Charlotte and the winter wonderland known as Michigan. Of a complete plane full of people Olshine, Wade and my bags were the only three lost. I think that takes effort more than accident. Oh well... just praying my bag of clothes shows up before I have to attend the first session in day old clothes and unbrushed teeth. To my great joy I found that Olshine had reserved a Trailblazer as our wheels for the week.Now I dont usually think about getting other vehicles other than my truck, but this vehicle might just change that fact. It is a sweet set of wheels for sure... I might just drive it home.

Fast forward to the service tonight at Mars Hill... A-MAZING. It was so great. there were no bells and whistles. A simple warehouse still large room with straight forward stage in the middle and chairs surrounding. It was a new set-up with the attenders sitting in a circle facing one another and the stage. With room for around 3,000 or so in the room it was such an awesome experience. Rob was all I expected for the night! Worship was so cool as well. So fresh... so natural and unforced. I loved it! It makes me very ready to see and learn for the rest of the week! But for now... BED.

Trevor

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are enjoying my homeland. :) go ice skating for me!

Rachel said...

we are about to leave to go to Charlotte...miss you tell rob we said hey

Anonymous said...

I went climbing last night and I dominated...but it wasn't as fun as it was with you guys. I can't wait to hear about the conference...

Rachel said...

i'm glad you're home and i'm glad to be sitting next you right now