Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mars Hill pt. 2

Wednesday, January 24

7:30am- wake and hit snooze
7:38am- sorta wake and hit snooze
7:46am- hit snooze
7:52am- pry self from bed and stumble awkwardly to to shower
7:55am- step into shower and adjust water from FREEZING to comfortably warm (yes it took me that long)
7:56am- stand motionless in awakening stream
8:03am- brush teeth
8:09am- pack up clothes and books and computer
8:15am- meet Wade and Olshine to venture down to the breakfast area
8:25am- eat 2 hard boiled eggs and a yogurt
8:34am- make fun of Olshine's terrible looking cinnamon role (yuck!)
8:50am- brush teeth again and walk downstairs to the trailblazer to begin the drive to the airport

This week was a foundational experience for me. I will take weeks and maybe months to digest all of this information. Last night for the closing session they had communion for all the church leaders. It was such a powerful time and was a very necessary few hours for my spirit. We should arrive in Charlotte by 3:15pm... there has been some talk of a PF Chang's run. We'll see... that would be glorious!

It's still snowing here this morning. In fact, it has been most of the week here, I've decided I like to come and see the snow in areas like this, but the nice thing is being able to leave and not deal with it after. I doubt this is any snow accumulation in Lexington at the moment.

OK... I'm out.
T

1 comment:

Megan said...

so thank you SO MUCH for telling me all about your weekend! now im just going to have to borrow velvet elvis... rehehe :)