Sunday, January 07, 2007

Mighty to Save

So many bits and pieces have gone into making this blog. It is so situational it is nauseating. Even that seems pretty obscure... so let me S'plain. Tonight nick and I watched Garden State... I had never watched this particular film. It is kinda one of those movies that messes with me from the inside... like Elizabethtown, Love Actually or Titanic (Yes I said it). It's times like this that I do some of my best thinking... so I find myself on my new IKEA purchased sofa listening to Mighty To Save by Hillsong and almost in tears. There is this line in the song that goes, "Savior, He can move the mountains. My God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save".

God saved me. He literally did the very thing I could not do, but needed more than my next breathe. I am blown away by Jesus' competency. Jesus has the ability to do whatever He wants to.. what ever He wills. I am so grateful He willed to save mankind. Man... I don't even know what else to say... I think I'm done. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good blog, Trev.

It's pretty amazing to think that the creator of the universe who can move mountains with a breath is madly in love with us. That's powerful...