Monday, January 01, 2007

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Well... it's 2007 and today I have been able to reflect a bit on the past year. It blows my mind to think where God has taken me... the ways he has changed me and the things He has taught me. I am reminded that God grows things. Sometimes it takes time for God to make us into what He wants us to be. So in 2007 I am grateful for what God has done in me... and now I look forward to more. I could not think of a better way to finalize this past year than driving to Charleston and blowing stuff up! Last night I met some great people and ate some wonderful food. After running into a guy I actually went to Mexico with on a mission trip 1998 we lit mortar after mortar and nearly exploded a neighboring dock on the Ashley River. It was dangerous... and I loved it! My good friend Rachel Olshine and I drove back to Lexington today and had a great time hanging out on the way. I love fireworks!! I really do. Whoever the first guy was to make a firework... he was a genius.

The only thing I really like better than fireworks is football. I love having a day like today where you have bowl game after bowl game to watch and enjoy. So here is to you 2007... I anticipate great things to come.

T

2 comments:

Nick Cunningham said...

Looking forward to another year with you buddy...look out for the great number 8!

Anonymous said...

yay a blog! Happy new year! I need to get a new blog because of my e-mail trauma...dang!

Leah