Thursday, December 04, 2008

So things have changed a bit...


Well, since the last time we "spoke" there have been many changes in my life. September 1st I left a church that I had grown to love so much it was crazy. After 4.5 years of ministry I felt God drawing me to leave and join up with a friend of mine named Barry Russell at East Lake Community Church in Irmo, SC. It was a monster leap for me, but I have experienced such joy and blessing form God being here. I am actually getting engagement pictures taken with Jenna.... a first. We had our first wedding shower in IN over the thanksgiving holiday as well. Showers are weird. I'm not a fan of getting gifts like that. Just feels weird. I found out this winter my dog has epilepsy. I have felt so bad for the poor Tozer. I caught 7 trout recently in Pisgah National Forest with two of my favorite people in the world... Phil Miller and Andy Cunningham. I also got Seafarers of Cataan from my beautiful fiance for Christmas! Super Sweet. Well gotta go. Talk later. PEACE.

Trevor

2 comments:

Young Based God said...

Its good to hear that things are going well for you trevor (except for tozer, that must suck)
-Connor
PS Hey Trevor

LauraSuz said...

Hi Trevor. I have to agree that showers are weird. I had three and while they were all very nice and I appreciated all the time people put into them, it was just plain weird. Good luck with everything!

Laura (Anne’s sister)