Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Twitter???


Ok... so I started a twitter thing today. A bit outside of my technological comfort zone. If you wanna see what I am doing from time to time go to twitter.com/trevmiller. I updated it today... duh.... it is the first day. It has been an exciting day of hanging a huge curtain in the youth room. I got to do it with my two buddies Barry and Keenan. It is gonna look really good. That is as long as it doesn't pull out of the wall and kill some unsuspecting middle schooler. Please God... protect every 5-8th grader who steps foot in that room. Anyway. I hope you all have a wonderful day. GOD BLESS!

Trevor

PS- the twitter might last past today. Yea. I think it won't.

2 comments:

Clay said...

Wow... It's been about 6 or 7 years since Columbia? Good to see you're doing well....

leahmariecase said...

Trev...your twitter link doesn't work. Not a good start buddy. ;)