Sunday, December 14, 2008

LONGGGGG DAYYYYY

Wow. Today started at 7:30am at East Lake Community Church and ended at 4:30pm at East Lake Community church. Yes... I realize this is only 9 hours, BUT... it was full of all kinds of teaching, worship, waiting on Jenna, sitting in a chair, cleaning and blah blah blah. Long. I loved my pastor's sermon today though. Kevin Pike is the man. It was such a fresh look at the christmas season. It was very exciting.

Friday... Jenna, myself and Lauren Moody filmed our very first paid wedding. It was a truly fun time. I think we got tons of good footage prime for editing. This will be a wonderful start for Jenna's business... www.silverlocketproductions.com

. I look forward to more experiences in both shooting and editing video... especially with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to hook Lauren up to your blog since you gave her a shout out. Just wanted to let you know...we are having "Taco" night on the 23rd, so if you are available, bring Jenna and come eat some awesome soup.