Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Atari

Kaboom has to be the best atari game ever created! Andy Cunningham and I spent nearly 3 hours tonight playing some of the crappiest games ever created for human beings to enjoy. To list a few of the worst... Adventure, Qbert, Mash. Some of the best.... Frogger, Kaboom, Pac-Man. I love spending time with buddies doing nothing but stupid crap. Through the gameage tonight there was great conversations and encouragement. Always a plus. I want to at some point purchase some old game systems to bust out and enjoy from time to time. Remember Nintendo "Jaws"?... CLASSIC.
Trevor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Trevor, but I've only heard of frogger and pac-man. You know what that means right??

You're getting old

just kidding

-wes-

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to be the Trevor Miller who once went to Bible Conference? I think we know eachother... if you remember me.

Young Based God said...

sup T-Rev, you got a great thing goin' here. miss you @ Mt. Horeb. -Connor