Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Exciting weekend

November is always a great time here at the HOREB. Not because of Thanksgiving or youth ministry winding down, but because of Youth Specialties conference. Literally thousands of youth workers from all over the US come to 4 different locations for a kind of pep rally. Ours happens to be in Charlotte this year and promises to be a very exciting time. Who all is attending from the HOREB you might ask... Well I'll tell you. In attendance will be, Wade Joye, Trevor Miller, Nick Cunningham, Meghan Barnes, Rachel Olshine and Ferris Joye. The Rabbi will be there as well, but he will have his hands full due to the fact that he is speaking at the conference as well. So the weekend ahead is full of bands like Leeland and speakers like Mark Oestricher. So onward to Thursday morning and we will be see Lexington again on Sunday night.

Nick and I have decided to memorize the book of 1 John. It has gone very well and I have noticed such a difference just putting scripture inside of me and always having it available. A lot of me is like... Why didn't I think of this earlier!

ciao
Trevor

4 comments:

Andrew Stewart said...

lucky, tell leeland i said hey. It's crazy cuz I've decided to try and memorize John chapter 3 and yeah it is amazing and makes me wonder why I haven't been doing it all along.

Anonymous said...

Trevor...it's Leah. I am sitting right next to you.

Anonymous said...

hey trevor its jennifer from wednesday night and chuch

Anonymous said...

:)