Thursday, November 09, 2006

Things I've learned today.

1.) Gyros at Main Street deli might be the first world currency.
2.) Setting up can lights on the youth room lighting rack was not as hard as first anticipated.
3.) I don't pray enough.
4.) Living in South Carolina during the month of November is way better than living in Indiana in the month of November.
5.) After you don't run for a long time and suddenly you run a lot... it hurts.
6.) A best friend is worth their weight in Gold. Sometimes that is a lot of Gold.
7.) I don't pray enough.
8.) I wear sandals 98.7% of the time.
9.) God is very very real. (I learn this over and over again)
10.) Today does not have to be like yesterday.

Thanks for reading. Like they say... you learn something everyday.

(hand waving goodbye)
T

6 comments:

Andrew Stewart said...

you still have much to learn young jedi

Nick Cunningham said...

i wanna hug

Megan said...

i know im not your best friend that can be weighted in gold, but can i have a hug too???!!

Anonymous said...

. . . and chicken tortilla soup at the Moody's is THE BEST!!!!! I'm glad you got to come.

Anonymous said...

jesus is the bomb

Anonymous said...

does wade bennett have a blog or e-mail adress or a way to contact let me know at cadillacmac13@sc.ws.com