Monday, November 06, 2006

Nov. 6th

The November 6th of this year is far different than the Nov. 6th of 2004. I am a much different person today than I was 2 years ago. Perfect?? HA! Perfection is far from a reality on this November day... but I am a bit closer than I was. I live with me everyday of my life, actually I AM me everday of my life so it is hard to see any kind of progress at all. But when I sit back and zoom out a bit I actually see a glimmer, a hint, a speck of progress. To me it seems progress should be quicker and look like something else, but no... it is this 3 steps forward 2 steps back. I hate some of the places I have been and some of the people I have been... it sickens me, but I would not be the person I am today. I desperately want to continue this progress... maybe even speed it up a bit and start taking 3 steps toward Jesus and 0 steps back. Pure progress... no ice... not watered down... straight up. So thank you Jesus for being patient with me... would you help put one foot in front of the other on this journey... this goal that is Glory.

Tonight we filmed a video for this Wednesday night's Fuse. It was a spin off of the Messin with Sasquatch commercial for Jack Links. We had 9 middle school guys sneak into my house and duck tape me to a chair and pour water on my head. May not sound funny to you, but middle schoolers will love it!

GOOD NIGHT!
Trevor

No comments: