Saturday, October 28, 2006

Winston-Salem, NC

So tonight I'm in Winston-Salem, Nc with Olshine (aka my Rabbi). I traveled with him tonight in a pimpin' Jeep Laredo rental car for an Understanding Your Teenager Seminar. It actually was a very eventful evening, including... lasagna, as many cookies as I can eat, did I say pimpin' jeep?... Courtyard Marriott... near Gamecock win... great people and church... and of course... pastacsio nuts. This seminar is a good thing, a very good thing. It is so great to help these parents learn how to better raise and encourage their students. I believe this aids in youth ministry in the local church. After all, the goal of youth ministry is not to take place of parents... but instead to partner with the parents to raise the child. Olshine did an awesome job communicating new ideas and new goals for these parents to try. It truly was an honor to be a part of. It made me thank God tonight for the great parents I have. I couldn't have asked for better.

Peace out.

Trevor

1 comment:

Rachel said...

dang...my dad is cool :)