Wednesday, October 25, 2006

E.T.revor phone home.

So I actually had contact with L-town tonight. Lafayette, IN that is. A friend of mine from the corn covered state named Brittany called me tonight and it was a very welcomed surprise. The skinny is that in a mere 2 weeks she and I... along with a few other people will be leading worship at my home church for a mission conference. This is the background of her call. It was nice to hear a familiar voice when it seems I go days and days without much contact with the place I used to call home. It was fun to laugh and joke for a bit and kinda forget about the many responsibilities and things I have to do here. I believe you would be hard pressed to find a family like the Davis'... in fact I would say you would be "pressed to a pulp!"... go ahead quote me. Well my bed is calling me after an hour and a half of gruelling North/South game practice... I never got to touch the ball tonight... I really was an athlete though... I swear.

Adios... Buenos Noches!

Trev... or

1 comment:

Andrew Stewart said...

soon trevor... soon you shall be home again