Tuesday, October 17, 2006

In the Beginning...

So I have decided after seeing one of my colleagues and heroes (Wade Joye) begin to blog (wadejoye.typepad.com) I will take on the same task. For me this venture will be to allow students in the Fuse ministry and folks at Mt. Horeb to get glimpse into my life. I hope to share where God is taking me and growing me to encourage anyone that may choose to read. I believe we are all on this journey with Jesus as He makes and molds us and I simply want to put part of my story on display to give glory to Jesus and His work. My hope is that as people look at my life... Dirt and all they see a signature of Jesus. So some of these postings may be random... some may be mountain tops... some may be valleys, but all will be a twist or turn in the journey. Today has been another day where despite where I have been the past few months... I give my life to Jesus again.

Trevor

1 comment:

Andrew Stewart said...

t-rev... you the man... i too have hopped on the blog train so if you want to check that out then go to www.cajunthunder.blogspot.com i'm gonna add you as one of my links, may yahweh guide your bloggings