Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My best-friend's wedding

I have found myself saying this phrase a few times lately as my friend Nick Cunningham's wedding quickly approaches. I feel weird each time I say it... like I'm Julia Roberts or something. But the fact remains... my buddy will be wed next weekend. It really is unbelievable. I would like to share some of my favorite memories with Nick and his special woman Lindsey.

1. Picking apples in NC at Sky Top orchard (Jenna, Me, Nick and Lindsey)
2. New Years '08 lake house... ROCK BAND
3. Little mexican restaurant in Abbeville, SC
4. Jenna and Trevor shower
5. CALZONES
6. Ginghamsburg and sushi

Anway... I am so excited for my best friend to be married. Here is to you Nick and Lindsey!

1 Corinthians 13

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that! "Hey guys...when we gonna start rockin'?!?"
:) We have wonderful best friends.
Love, Jen

Anne said...

Big congrats to Nick and his soon-to-be-wife. He and you are going to make such great husbands!!!

Nick Cunningham said...

I flippin love you man

Lindsey Grayce said...

Bless it!
I loved your post :)