Friday, January 23, 2009

Update

This is a year '09 update. I would like to start by number 5 things that maked me happy this week.
1.) Left over muffins from the ski trip. These made their way into our office this week. Yum.
2.) New tools for a wedding present. Hitachi 4 pack... circular saw, Sawsall, light and drill.
3.) I wonderful fiance. 6 weeks until we are wed.
4.) The office season 2. Shelby and I have been addicted.
5.) My grandparents being here for a few months.


My sister, Shelby, lives at my house with me now. It has been so awesome. I love having her around and spending time chillin' each night. She has grown up so much since we last lived near each other. My little sister is truly great! To be honest I have prayed for the day she might move here and be near us. God has been good to us. He has been good to Shelby... and for that I am thankful. I continue to pray she stays. I spent all day today doing one of my favorite things in the world. I love to do construction. From around 11:30am to 4:30pm I worked my with grandfather on the lake house. We are adding a new bedroom to the house for guests and family. It looks great. Afterwards, Shelby and I went to Lowes to get wood for my front porch and flooring for the kitchen and back porch, which were recently damaged by a burst pipe. What first looked like a bummer actually turned out to be a blessing from Jesus. The money I received from the insurance has paid to finish all my housing renovations to soon sell my 282 Roberts street abode. By the way... if you know anyone looking for a 1500 sq. ft. home in Lexington, SC let me know. Almost an acre and detached garage. I know you are excited. Anyway... thanks for reading!

Trevor Miller

No comments: