Monday, December 11, 2006

Hot-lanta

So let me tell you about my recent trip to a little place called Atlanta, GA. This trip was put together for many reasons and each one turned out to be a great reason to make the trek! First... as many who have ever entered the doors of 282 Roberts St. know, my old furniture left something to be desired... well a lot actually. So, I decided it was time for some new things to sit on and such. My original thought was I'll wait till I get a wife and then I will make the move to new furniture.... after much consideration and a bit of reality, I decided I may never get married UNLESS I make this move to buy new things. So... I did. Second and third tie. I have one new friend who resides in the Alpharetta area named Leah and a previous friend named Will who lives there as well. I was blessed to be able to spend some quality time with each. I must say saturday in Atlanta was the most fun I had had in months. Leah and I spent nearly 3 hours at IKEA. We ran around like fools and first timers trying to find the perfect couch, 2 chairs and coffee table we could find... and... we did. After a few hours at Champs sports bar and grill and Starbucks for some coffee to wash down the day I left to return to Lexington. I was reminded how blessed I am to have good friends... thanks guys and of course blessed to have furniture that does smell or have hair from Tozer on it... yet. If you are reading this... know I miss you. That's right... you too.

adios

Trevor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooo! thanks for the shout out! many more adventures to come...don't you worry. We haven't even talked about the aquarium yet...