Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Barq's Root Beer

I love Barq's. I love it. Something about the spicy sweetness is so refreshing. I mean this company has been around since 1898. You know they are good if they have been around that long. The only drink I can think that I prefer is Ale 8 One. Thought... have you ever just let a mouth full of Barq's sit in your mouth. IT BURNS. It feels painful like I should not swallow whatever the chemical is into my insides. But I do. And I love it. The 45g of sugar in the drink is a bit concerning though. Oh well... at least it tastes good. This was a totally pointless blog. But thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your pointless blogs. but i like dr. pepper. :)
your almost wife.

Rachel said...

nick told me on my last blog that i was crazy...so i will pass it along. You're crazy :)