Tuesday, February 20, 2007

To quiet the critics

Ok so I understand I have not blogged in a long time. To quote Squints Paladores "I've had a lot on my mind"... so I'll let you in on a little of it. First of all... I actually have a girlfriend. She is the sweetest, kindest, most caring girl. I enjoy ever minute I get to spend with her, which recently has been a lot of minutes. Nick and I also have a new addition to our 282 home... we are the proud owners of a new Xbox 360! We cracked and we bought. And now... we play. A lot. I have never felt like such a gaming nerd in my life (my apologies to any gaming nerds who read this blog). But really it is the coolest system. From Gears of War to Nick's favored Battle for Middle Earth... we... are... pathetic. In other news our house has had a food makeover and the 282 boys are trying eat healthy and get healthy. Throw in a dash of 3 mile runs and I'm on my way to a healthier, better me. It really is funny how much time you can spend and energy in trying to stay in shape. It really is pretty consuming. I just keep thinking of things that need to be updated to you... I had a tree fall in my yard a few days ago and nearly land on my fence. It is still laying in my driveway waiting to be cut into firewood. I was so happy it missed demolishing my fence and giving Tozer an escape route. I'm also glad it didn't put limbs into the front seat of the Sport Trac!

This weekend is the middle school ski trip... finally. I am so hoping everything goes as planned and these student throughly enjoy themselves and each other. I know God wants to continue His work in the lives of these students even on the slopes of Sugar Mountain and so I look forward to God's move. I love these kinds of trips, but I like them even better after we are back and in my own bed again. Well there is an update on my neck of the woods. If you are readig this... I miss you! Yes... you.

Trevor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you! now i can rest easy...

Megan said...

i miss you too!!!!