Friday, January 18, 2008

I need back-up

Reinforcements have arrived. Andy Cunningham, our new youth director, has finally arrived in Lexington, SC. I am so excited about the future of Ignite Student Ministries with the team we have. I can tell already that Andy is really bringing some fresh new ideas to the table that I believe will be a great addition to the ministry. We have had two youth nights so far with Andy Cunningham... where we have wheeled him in in a shopping after a video introducing the "freshest thing we could find from Bi-lo at the beach". I think the students will really enjoy him and he will really connect with them.

Today we spend nearly 4 hours working through the sermon series for the spring of 2008 at the church.
-Lent: GIVE IT UP
-Promised Land: AMAZING RACE
-Summer: WORTH THE FIGHT

Tonight Natalie Grant will be singing at the church. Should be a fun time.

No comments: