Friday, August 03, 2007

Man I love Sushi

So last night I took 4 of my middle school guys to get sushi in town at a place called Osaka Inn. Two things... one Osaka is not great sushi, two none of the guys who wanted to go to Osaka so bad to get sushi got any sushi. Middle schoolers. All in all it was a very fun time and I it seems to me that they are all really growing to love Jesus more and more. We had a really sweet college group last night in which we decided there are things in the world that make us angry.... and that is ok. It all rides on what we do with our anger. Some things are worth getting angry about. We decided to start a facebook site for our call to action in helping those in need. In other news... I bought a new day planner last night. Very important purchase that I hope I will make the most of. The past few days have been great, but also a bit sad in the realizing that Wade Joye is truly gone. I'm gonna miss working with him soooo much. I pray God continues to bless and encourage him in Charlotte, but we will miss him. Today means final prep for the Dominican Republic mission trip which leaves on Sunday. My mother, Callie Alexander and I will be shopping till we be dropping today to get our final ingredients to make this trip a success. Good day.... good day.

Trevor

1 comment:

LauraSuz said...

No way! It's Trevor Miller on blog spot...

Anne has a blog too. You can check out her handsome new baby boy!