Thursday, June 07, 2007

Favorites

Some of my new favorites...

1.) Hillsong United- All of the Above
2.) The Holy Spirit
3.) The Red Dragon at Tsunamis
4.) Dog the Bounty Hunter
5.) Honda F-12 waverunner!!
6.) climbing 5.11
7.) MEW
8.) Uncle Stanley
9.) Gatorade Rain berry flavor
10.) find my headlamp I thought was lost
11.) Aaron Robertson
12.) Ale 8 again!
13.) 1 John
14.) forgiveness and repentance
15.) old friends!
16.) new friends!


Some of my not-so-favorites...

1.) morning breathe
2.) not working out
3.) graduation parties
4.) cleaning bathrooms at Stronghold Athletic Club
5.) waiting for my parents to move down to SC

In other news it has been a great week. We had the Fuse last night for the first time this summer. It was a low crowd, but God did some really neat stuff. We have all been challenged to read the Bible more and to prayer diligently for God to move and pour out His spirit on the Horeb. I believe He can and He will. It's a good place to be. I am working a party today at the gym which will be fun. It's been a while since I've done that. We also have a grill out and hang out at my house tonight for the college students. Food and fun... always a good time.

Aight
Trevor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since Ashley is no longer on the high school mailing list, how does she find out about the college stuff(she's not on that list yet either)
I miss you!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Okay, so my 1st comment was a little premature. I didn't know that Nick had called Ashley. Sorry.
Wendy