Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yes... I am still alive.

Since I have been able to come up for breathe from the ocean called life I thought I would also try and blog a bit. Not quite as important as breathing, but important none the less. This week has been a busy one. My parents arrived last Friday I believe and departed for the homeland of Indiana just this morning. We had a great time eating, driving around Lake Murray, working on my house and eating! I love having my family aorund... it reminded me however how much I miss having family around. Kinda sick of it to tell you the truth. I always think... if I sit around too long... about all the fun things I would still like to do with my dad, but know it isn't possible at this point because of the 12 hour gap between us. Part of the goal for this trip was to put new flooring in the bath room at my house. We succeeded and it looks great! Having my parents here, I still had youth group last night which was so fun. We had a late night talk show called "Fusion". We had two gusest speakers in. One was Nick dressed as an animal expert named Theodore Look-a-doo! It was hilarious... he brought Tozer in as a shark, hippo, and as well... a dog. I laughed so hard during the interview I was bawling. We also had Casey Walton in from Silver Ring thing to speak about the importance of sexual abstinence as 7-8th graders. Anyone really, but them specifically last night. I was very happy with how the night went. My parents and I also met with Mary and her mother for dinner at Brix. It was such a nice time. I like Mary's mom so much... she is such a great woman. Unfortunately we were supposed to have a boys backpacking trip this weekend that was cancelled due to many reasons, but I look forward to the rest! So anyone... I am still alive and I hope everyone is blessed. I miss you all!
Trevor

No comments: